Re: Steyr motor turbocharger complete

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Mike,

I wont be on the boat for a few days but next time out I will check. I just bought the product at an auto supply shop. I was strongly warned by a Volvo agent (who could not help wit the problem) not to spray it into the turbo but that is not difficult as the waste gate shaft is external. However what the product does is remove wax like build up that occurs over time in petrol carburetors and I cant see that harming a turbo. However I keep it out in case. Because it was so spectacularly successful in freeing my waste gate I would suspect we are dealing with a similar build up. It is the only product I have found that works.

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean PearlĀ

On 30 January 2020 at 15:26 "Mike Longcor (SV Trilogy)" <svtrilogy53@...> wrote:

Hi Danny,

Do you know who manufactures and/or supplies the carbo clean product you use? I've found quite a variety online.

Thanks,
Mike
SV Trilogy - SM23
Opua, NZ