Re: SSB Ground

Joerg Esdorn

Thanks again everyone for your advice.  To respond to a few questions, I have the ICOM M802 with the AT140 tuner.  For the cable between the transmitter and the AT, Amel/Pochon installed RG213 and I replaced it with Aircell 7.  Antenna cable was something indeterminate but I replaced with GTO 15.  I'm turning off the solar, refrigerators and some other things that interfer like the inverters.  Would it be sensible for me to use the services of someone who knows how to interpret the results of an SWR meter after I've checked all the other things mentioned above?  Cheers Joerg