From: "Mark Dajani via Groups.Io" <mdajani@...>
Date: 01/02/2020 19:28 (GMT+00:00)
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Insurance in Europe

Hello Matt,

My Name is Mark Dajani,   I will be picking up my Amel 60 this June and plan to keep it in the med for a year or so before moving on.    I read your entire flow on the boat building process and it was very helpful.   the Amel folks have been a pleasure to work with.

I am ready to get Insurance,   I would certainly appreciate any insights from your experience.   Which agency / carrier did you end up with.   what would you do differently?   thanks so much for any advice you may have.

Mark