Re: Gas struts for windscreens

robin hutter

check norelem.de

it was a perfect fit in my case Amel 54/54 Carre d‘As

Pos. Artikelnummer
Bezeichnung Menge Preis PE Wert
Kundenartikelnummer LiefKw _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
000010 27618-08081191
GELENKAUGE M08, FORM:A EDELSTAHL, D=8,1 Positionsnetto
Zolltarifnr.: 73181900 ,Ursprungsland: QU Positionsgewicht: 135,200 G
000020 26201-0819100X150
GASDRUCKFEDER GR.08/19, EDELSTAHL, F1=150, D=8, D1=19, C=100
Positionsnetto
Zolltarifnr.: 84879090 ,Ursprungsland: DE/EU
8 ST 18/2019
4 ST 18/2019
5,15 EUR 5,15 EUR
85,87 EUR 85,87 EUR
1 ST
1 ST
41,20 41,20
343,48 343,48
Positionsgewicht: 400 G _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Summe Positionen Versandkostenpausch. Ausgangssteuer Endbetrag
Verkauf (07145) 206-41 bis 43 Zentrale (07145) 206-0 Telefax (07145) 206-66 http://www.norelem.de
info@...
19,000 %
400,58
384,68 15,90 76,11
EUR 476,69

Gesendet von Yahoo Mail für iPad

Am Montag, Februar 3, 2020, 18:31 schrieb Porter McRoberts via Groups.Io <portermcroberts@...>:

Paul.
I looked everywhere
Lots of misfires. Wrong excursions, compressions etc.
I ended up ordering from Amel. $$ but worth it ultimately.

Porter
A54-152

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone
Www.fouribis.com

On Feb 3, 2020, at 12:03 PM, Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me where in the USA I can order replacement gas struts for the Amel 54 windscreens. I was about to go with a company called Ace Controls but it turned out there is an 8 week lead time for the stainless version.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

--