Re: Insurance in Europe

Miles

Hello Mark,

Congratulations on your new boat.  If you are going to stay in Europe for a few years, I suggest that you look into Pantaenius in Europe.  They are an different company and will not insure an American boat in American waters.  I had them for 8 years and found them to be excellent.  They change less than any US company, have lower delectable, and more coverage.  One reason that they can have such inexpensive liability is the exclusion of US waters and US litigation.

Regards,

Miles  s/y Ladybug, SM216  Le Marin,  Martinique