Re: Insurance in Europe

Matt Salatino

Thanks for that input!
We will certainly shop your recommendations for next year, when our insurance expires in October. We are insured now with Pantaenius USA and would certainly entertain better pricing for similar coverage.....
Thanks again!

On Feb 3, 2020, at 2:29 PM, Ralf Schroeder <ralf.schroeder@...> wrote:

Hi Cindy and Matt,

in German are second alternativ insurance or broker.
First, there is firmenich-yacht.de and the other is yachtpool.

Yachtpool is since many years my broker and I'm very happy with them.
firmenich is for me new. But a friend from me was changed from Pantaenius to firmenich, because the cost are very smaller now.

Best
Ralf
Sharki Baghira