Re: Bow thruster service SPECIAL TOOL

One of my clients told me that he bought the tool from SAV"at"Amel.fr within the last 60 days.

Have you actually written Amel? If so, what was their response?

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 11:10 AM ste.dente <ste.dente@...> wrote:
Dear Amelians,
I just wrote one or two times before now, but I religiously read all your very interesting interventions.
My husband and I are preparing our Santorin for the Atlantic crossing in November. I asked Amel Mediterranee about the possibility to buy the “tool” you are talking about , but it seems it isn’t available anymore.
Do you think that it could be possible to let it made by someone (carpenter or someone like this)?
How can I have the sizes of the tool?
May be someone of you has a tool to sell?
Any suggestion should be very appreciated

Stefania Dente
SN 93 Euploia
Bocca di Magra (Italy)

Il giorno 4 feb 2020, alle ore 17:44, Alexandre Uster von Baar via Groups.Io <uster=rocketmail.com@groups.io> ha scritto:

On Tuesday, February 4, 2020, 04:10:20 PM UTC, heinz@... <heinz@...> wrote:

Go to.   Nikimat.com. Alexander did make a very good side with fotos.
Fair Winds
HEINZ
SY quetzal sm2000, 292

Am 04.02.2020 um 15:02 schrieb Bernd Spanner <bernd.spanner@...>:

Hi, I just prepared erverything to service the bowthruster on my SN. Now I have connected the special tool to lower it in the water but....
how do I secure the special tool???
I only have the tool but not bolts etc.
--
Bernd