Re: Bow thruster service SPECIAL TOOL

Bernd Spanner

Edited

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 05:17 AM, CW Bill Rouse wrote:
Bernd,

Here is part of the page from my book:

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar
On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 8:02 AM Bernd Spanner <bernd.spanner@...> wrote:

Hi, I just prepared erverything to service the bowthruster on my SN. Now I have connected the special tool to lower it in the water but....
how do I secure the special tool???
I only have the tool but not bolts etc.
--
Bernd
SN 119 / Cascais, Portugal

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar
cloudHQ Powered by
cloudHQ

 So, thruster is out. Looks like it was about time. A bit of oil and also some white creamy liquid is coming out.
the first service since 1995?... I think even the bearing at the propeller simply disappeared...
what would you recommend for rinsing the thruster?

--
Bernd
SN 119 / Cascais, Portugal