Da: "ste.dente" <ste.dente@...>
Data: 05/02/20 15:45 (GMT+01:00)
A: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Oggetto: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Bow thruster service SPECIAL TOOL

Thanks for the suggestion Pat! Very useful
I’ll try to find someone nearby

Stefania Dente
Euploia SN 93

Il giorno 5 feb 2020, alle ore 14:30, Patrick McAneny via Groups.Io <sailw32@...> ha scritto:

Stefania, My boat did not have the tool, and I was going to make one ,when another owner for some reason had two and gave me one. I think the tool would be very easy to fabricate ,keep in mind that it does not need to be made from wood & metal or resemble the tool , however a bit of a cone shape would ease it into the hole in the hull. If there is another Amel nearby , borrow it to get your dimension and fabricate one .
Good Luck,
Pat
SM#123