Re: A54 fridge circulation pump

Jamie Wendell

Oliver, I just ordered the Censored Motor and VESC Controller from AliExpress. I am going to try to hook all this up and see if I can get it to work for my 3-fridge system.
Where did you source your 24-voltage input? What microcontroller did you use for on/off or speed control? I switched my thermostats to digital controls already, so I am no longer using mechanical thermostats.
Any inputs would be good as I await delivery from China. Any wiring schematics or photos you all could share???

I really hope this installation solves this problem once and for all..............

Thanks,
Jamie Wendell A54 Phantom #44