Re: A54 fridge circulation pump

Matt Salatino

Solving a problem once and for all? On a cruising sailboat? Good luck! Of course you will delay the inevitable. I switched from CAL pumps for my ac unit (3 in 5 years) to a March Pump. The March pump lasted 13 years.

On Feb 5, 2020, at 12:53 PM, Jamie Wendell <mysticshadow54@...> wrote:

Oliver, I just ordered the Censored Motor and VESC Controller from AliExpress. I am going to try to hook all this up and see if I can get it to work for my 3-fridge system.
Where did you source your 24-voltage input? What microcontroller did you use for on/off or speed control? I switched my thermostats to digital controls already, so I am no longer using mechanical thermostats.
Any inputs would be good as I await delivery from China. Any wiring schematics or photos you all could share???

I really hope this installation solves this problem once and for all..............

Thanks,
Jamie Wendell A54 Phantom #44