Re: A54 fridge circulation pump

Oliver Henrichsen, SV Vela Nautica

Hello,

My VESC gets its 24V power from 24V Emgine room point.
It gets serial bus commands from an ARM32 MCU.
My system takes temperatures from inside freezer, fridge, compressor fridge, compressor freezer, raw water temperature in its calculation to controll all cooling needs.
It adapts the raw water cooling pump speed according to sea water temperature and compressor temp.
This might be over kill but provides the most efficient operation.
As you got already digital controlls you may only like to switch the cooling pump. It would be still possible to adjust the motor speed to raw water temp.
If you cant setup your own controller I could provide a unit, based on my software, adapted to digital thermostats.
My unit also writes a protocoll of the operating times of fridge / freezer and temperature curve with alarms.

Oliver from Vela Nautica Amel54 #39
Martinique

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020, 13:54 Jamie Wendell <mysticshadow54@...> wrote:
Oliver, I just ordered the Censored Motor and VESC Controller from AliExpress. I am going to try to hook all this up and see if I can get it to work for my 3-fridge system.
Where did you source your 24-voltage input? What microcontroller did you use for on/off or speed control? I switched my thermostats to digital controls already, so I am no longer using mechanical thermostats.
Any inputs would be good as I await delivery from China. Any wiring schematics or photos you all could share???

I really hope this installation solves this problem once and for all..............

Thanks,
Jamie Wendell A54 Phantom #44