Re: Victron Quattro charger/inverter installation

David Crisp

I've been reading through the various threads as I prepare to install solar and LiFePo on my Amel 54 and start ordering the components. It's tremendously helpful so thanks to everyone who has shared their experiences.

I'm just deciding between the Victron Multiplus and Quattro inverter/charger and would like to know why the majority of you appear to go for the Quattro. So far the existing Amel AC source selection system which automatically prioritises generator over shore power seems to work okay. Is it just a question of neatness or are there other reasons please?
--
David Crisp
SV Wilna Grace