Re: A54 fridge circulation pump

Sv Garulfo

Hi Bill,

Being the thread OP, i agree it’s getting a bit too long and confusing.

We can agree that there isn’t yet a final, definitive answer to the original question about the best way to address the longevity issues of the A54 fridge circulation pump.

Ideally, Oliver would write up and share a document that interested owners (including myself) can review, extend and finalise for laymen to potentially implement his solution.

Ideally, Oliver would also gather data about performances of his setup in tropical waters, much warmer than Portugal’s, to ensure the improvement still exists and may therefore help most of the ‘disappointed’ users.

Best regards,

Thomas & Soraya,
GARULFO
A54-122
Nuku Hiva, French Polynesia

On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 at 08:34, Jamie Wendell <mysticshadow54@...> wrote:
Thanks Bill. I agree with you completely, as I am one of the 2 whom I believe have ordered the parts Oliver noted.

I remain a bit confused myself, but I do intend to do my own homework and see if I can make his ideas work for me. In the event I am successful, I will report exactly what I did for others to consider. I would do so in a new thread, so as not to continue this one.

I hope that is acceptable to everyone out there.

Over and out for now.
Thanks,
Jamie
Phantom A54 #44