Re: Plastic part holding most spotlights &

Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond

Hi Nick

How did you get on repairing/replacing the broken plastic inner parts holding the broken wall lights?  We also have this problem and are keen to try and get them repaired.

Regards

Ross and Donna
SM2K #356
INTREPID KIWI

On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 at 21:43, Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond via Groups.Io
<southernadventurer@...> wrote:
I’m keen to know how you got on as I too need some replacements.

Regards

Ross and Donna
SM2K #356
INTREPID KIWI

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Saturday, November 2, 2019, 8:59 PM, Nicolas Klene via Groups.Io <laixoi@...> wrote:

Hi everybody

I have several of this plastic parts holing the spotlight and lamps on board broken .
i contacted the Italian manufacturer (Cantalupi lighting S.R.L) to no avail,they do not stock it anymore .
anybody has an ersatz, or shall I try 3D printing ?
thanks
Nick
s/v DarNico-Sm2K #471