From: Jarek Zemlo via Groups.Io <noa_blue@...>
To: main <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Feb 7, 2020 4:44 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] rub rail insert

Hello Patric,

I am intending to do the same but can not get the new insert. Contacted AMEL but they replied that they do not have the new for my SM 1997. Where did you get yours if I may ask?

I am in Belgium at present reciting my boat and $ 1.600 sounds very high. I guess here I can do this operation fo 50% less if not lower.

AMEL quoted EUR 25,95 per running metre for the new insert but they are not sure if this is the correct profile for my SM 1997.

Cheers
--
Jarek Zemlo
NOA BLUE