S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
Bahamas

On Feb 7, 2020, at 2:34 PM, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

All,

We have added a new subgroup that any interested member of the Main Amel Yacht Owners Group can join at will. The Commercial subgroup already has its first posting. Unfortunately, you cannot view the posting without joining the group (see bold below).
Commercial Subgroup: This is a place that individuals and companies that have a "commercial" interest in presenting a product or service to members of the Amel Yacht Owners Group can post that information. The method of posting is an email sent to commercial@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Commercial postings can be in any form the poster may desire. Complete contact information should be in the posting so that any interested party can respond directly to the poster, rather than replying to the email posting. All Commercial postings are moderated. The person or company interested in posting does not need to be a member of Amel Yacht Owners Group. They can simply send their commercial email to commercial@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
The postings in any of the subgroups can only be viewed by joining that subgroup (sorry we don't have an option with this). You can join any subgroup at-will and choose NO EMAIL, or other email options.

Below is the updated Main Group header information which is also shown at https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main

The Amel Yacht Owners Group has over 1,300 members. Membership is restricted to actual Amel Yacht owners (present and past), those who plan to buy a new or used Amel, or those simply wanting more information about Amel yachts. The Amel Yacht Owners Group is independent and in no way connected to Chantier Amel, La Rochelle, France (www.amel.fr). This group is sponsored and supported by Bill Rouse, owner of Amel Owners Yacht School (http://amelownersyachtschool.com/) specializing in training new owners of Amel yachts and supporting current owners. Amel yacht owner, Bob Rossi, is supporting this group with the following domain: AmelYachtOwnersGroup.com. This URL makes it easy for you to always find our homepage and refer us to other Amel yacht owners. The Group allows a single sponsor to advertise on the Wiki (Help) page. That sponsor contributes to the future cost of maintaining our group on the Groups.io platform. The current sponsor is QSails, manufacturer and worldwide distributor of high-quality sails for Amels.

This Group frowns on commercial postings, however, we encourage postings which will genuinely help Amel owners source needed parts and services. We encourage you to support the Amel brand and be respectful to the brand in your postings. Care should be taken to not post anything that could be considered offensive or derogatory regarding Amel, any Member, or Sponsor. Please refrain from political issues, rude, or inappropriate language. Please refrain from criticism of persons or businesses in which you may have experienced unsatisfactory results, because it would be one-sided, without the ability of the other side to respond.

Buying or Selling Amel yachts and/or Amel Parts (Join these subgroups):
Yachts For Sale Subgroup: Amel yacht owners wanting to sell their Amel and Buyers wanting to buy an Amel can post details once every 60 days.
Share Parts Subgroup: Amel yacht owners wishing to Buy or Sell cruising spares from one another can post details once every 60 days.
After posting in either of the above subgroups, members can make a short summary post in the main group, advising all members of the Subgroup post...please save the details for the Subgroup posting. We encourage using Amel (SAV@...) for all your spare parts needs.

Want to advertise something that an Amel owner might want?:
Commercial Subgroup: This is a place that individuals and companies that have a "commercial" interest in presenting a product or service to members of the Amel Yacht Owners Group can post that information. The method of posting is an email sent to commercial@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Commercial postings can be in any form the poster may desire. Complete contact information should be in the posting so that any interested party can respond directly to the poster, rather than replying to the email posting. All postings are moderated. The person or company interested in posting does not need to be a member of Amel Yacht Owners Group. They can simply send their commercial email to commercial@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
The postings in any of the subgroups can only be viewed by joining that subgroup (sorry we don't have an option with this). You can join any subgroup and choose NO EMAIL, or other email options.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar
cloudHQPowered by
cloudHQ