Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] 2nd Forestay on Super Maramu

eric freedman

Hi Steve,

We had a similar sail a 110 % Yankee cut headsail . It is made from 10.5 Oz material.

It is bulletproof and we have had it up in 40-45 knots.

It’s a great sail.

When we go offshore we always start with that sail and change it out if we have a forecast of extended light winds.

The shape when it is furled is not perfect however I would not want to drill a hole through my deck to mount a track.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376