Re: Volvo Penta MD21A - Lift pump kit and radiator cap

Arnold Mente

Hi Andrew,

Takt a look on parts4engines.com!

Best

Arnold
SY Zephyr
SM203

Am 10.02.2020 um 16:26 schrieb Andrew Eaves <andyeaves@...>:

Hi all,

Spoken to a number of Volvo dealers here in Greece and the UK and the two above parts are obsolete. So in Volvo terms, 'we no longer sell a simple radiator cap, simply replace the engine instead'.

OK so being slightly funny here but this is the issue.

I can send a picture but on Ebay this is classed as a vintage radiator cap which at 40+ years old I agree with, however can anyone recommend places to get a simple service kit for a lift pump and more importantly this radiator cap?

Thanks all

Andrew

--
Arnold