From: asm283 <no_reply@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Davits for Super Maramu
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 23:02:28 -0000

I am looking into buying davits for my SM 2000. I have spoken to a
few manufactures and they dont seem to have any solid ideas on how to
mount a set on the SM. The concern is that the stern rail does not go
all the way around and may be a weak point. Also the position of
backstays are challange. I have seen the pictures that are posted on
this site. However, the boat looks a little low on the davits. Has
anyone out ther come up with a design that works.

Thank you

Vito Ciaravino

ASM 283
Wanderer