Re: Recommended solar panel brand

Mark Erdos

Some of the newer technologies offer better charging with lower angles of the sun. This is the reason for the primary difference in price. Also, flexible panels can run a lot more money. Of course, there are those manufacturers who like to have higher margins. So, it pays to look closely at the specs. We installed two LG panels and are very happy with the performance.

LG 315W Solar Panel LG315N1C-G4 Mono (33.2Vmp,9.5A 60 Cell) Black frame

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Galapagos

www.creampuff.us