Tef-Gel excellent price from National Supply

John Clark

Hi All,
   My  boat-local West Marine ran out of Tef-Gel so I went online to order some and found a supplier that is much less costly than WestMarine...well that isn't saying anything novel is it?  It is cheaper than Amazon too!  By a lot.     Tef-Gel is the goop that you use when connecting two dissimilar metals, like bolting the furling gears to the boom or mast, solar panels to the SS arch, and for external electrical connections.

I have no connections to National Supply ...except being the guy who just bought five tubes.

https://www.nationalsupplydirect.com/tef-gel-anti-seize-1oz-syringe.html?gclid=CjwKCAiA4Y7yBRB8EiwADV1haUAszB0IwwMVTbDn226XmhNVQNbSdhioXqw0OjQQgA06rlfjCv8UBhoC1d8QAvD_BwE

John Clark
SV Annie SM37
Brunswick GA