Re: Tef-Gel excellent price from National Supply

eric freedman

Hi ,

Did you ever try Duralac?

I have built 2 boats using this stuff. It is amazing and I believe it is better than Tef Gel.

In addition it is a cream and when it dries it is somewhat like locktite.  For example, I use it on my spurs line cutter and the

set screws (grub) on my propeller. After 2 years it is still there and is a bit stubborn to remove—not like epoxy but you know that he screw is not going to loosen.

One tube will last many years.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376