Re: Holding power of Mooring Ball required for hurricanes

Giorgio Ardrizzi

In May I will return to the third consecutive season at Trinidad where I will leave the boat at the Peake' Shipyard. I always found myself very well, the staff is efficient, the security service is very effective and prices are lower than in Grenada or in the other islands.
I will be away for at least 6 months and I want to sleep quietly without worrying about possible hurricane or mooring or marinas at risk.
Some yachtman was impressed by the news of probable attacks by pirates, but the coast guard is carefully wandering the coast and no such cases were reported in the last year.

Giorgio Ardrizzi
sy Saudade III - Sharki #1
currently in Martinique