Re: rub rail insert

This is a perfect example of why we need to continue to support SAV at Amel. This particular part is for a rub rail that has been out of production by Amel for over 20 years. I believe it was replaced near the beginning of the production of the SM 2000.

Just Amazing!

BTW, I remember trying to order a simple part from Beneteau when my Oceanis 46 was about 6 months old. Not only did Beneteau not have the com[ponent, they could not tell me where they sourced it.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar
cloudHQPowered by
cloudHQ

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 10:06 AM Jarek Zemlo via Groups.Io <noa_blue=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
To All interested,

I just got the top seal lifted from the rub-rail on my SM #201 (1997). Fits the profile that I received from Maud (AMEL). Attached see pictures:

Jarek Zemlo
NOA BLUE
SM #201