Re: Mizzen furler

VICTOR MOLERO

Hello all.
My name is Victor Molero and this is my first apprearance in this group that I have been following for a while. I am overwhelmed by the accumulated knowledge and experience that is shared here, so my thanks to everyone for the valuable contributions.
I lost the piece that holds the shaft of the mizzen furler; so I have 3D printed one to replace it; this required me to do a design with a 3D program that I didn't know how to use; fortunately a friend of mine did it for me. So I am sharing here the file with the design in two different formats for anyone to use it in case you also need to 3D print it.
Best.
Victor
SM#314