Re: [Amel] Anyone need traveler car for Maramu with Goiot 164 track?

Dave_Benjamin

I just checked West Marine. Do you have any WM part numbers. Nothing in their catalog that remotely looks like it will fit Goiot "Y-track". This is for traveler track, not genoa fairlead.

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, Iv Pepe <iv_pepe@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Iv Pepe <iv_pepe@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amel] Anyone need traveler car for Maramu with Goiot 164 track?
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 1:00 AM

Hi,

All parts from GOJOT France you can find in West Marine,traweler car stopers.

Iv Pepe SM 223

De: Dave_Benjamin <dave_benjamin@ yahoo.com>

Para: amelyachtowners@ yahoogroups. com

Fecha: miércoles, 13 mayo, 2009 6:16

I am ordering a traveler car from France for delivery here in the US. If anyone else wants to replace a car, end stops, etc. let me know. We can split shipping. I can email you diagrams of the cars and tracks. Plan to order in the next day or two.