Re: Carrying Tender on Davits while crossing

Mohammad Shirloo

Thanks Wolfgang. The pictures are very helpful.

What is the spacing between your Davits? On our factory installed Davits the lifting points are 210cm apart and I believe the bow of the CL310 will barely catch the Davit.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099