From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mohammad Shirloo
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 11:32 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Are Amel boats quiet?

Hi;

We have zero creeks or noise in any condition that we encountered so far. The construction of Amels are unlike any I had seen in the 4 year search, it took to select our boat. We started from a blank slate.

We spent 3 days at the factory, before we made our final decision and looked at the different stages of construction. All bulkheads are glassed to the hulls and the deck is glassed to the hull, while still in the mold. No mechanical connections, that we could see. When you look at the construction before the deck goes on, it is built like a honeycomb. Therefore, there is almost zero flex and twist. The twisting and flexing is what leads to different parts rubbing against each other and creating the noise. Ours is quiet in a blow or at a rolly anchorage.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099