From: Iv Pepe <iv_pepe@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amel] Iridium Sat Phone Antenna Installation
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 4:08 AM

HI,

How can I get, a REY charger?

Iv Pepe SM,223

--- El mié, 13/5/09, Richard Piller <richard03801@ yahoo.com> escribió:

De: Richard Piller <richard03801@ yahoo.com>

Para: amelyachtowners@ yahoogroups. com

Fecha: miércoles, 13 mayo, 2009 11:38

We mounted ours on the aft rail next to the outboard motor.  It works well there and is protected by the motor.

Richard and Joan on Challenge in Annapolis SM 209

From: sv_seabbatical <sv.lonestar@ gmail.com>

Subject: [Amel] Iridium Sat Phone Antenna Installation

To: amelyachtowners@ yahoogroups. com

Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 1:30 PM

I have an Iridium Sat Phone and want to know what kind of antenna installations have been done on Amel 54's. Are they all on the top of the mizzen? Has anyone mounted one on the dodger? All comments will be appreciated.

Craig Scott

LONE STAR

Amel 54 #101