Wind Generator/Link10 Wiring

Tim Melbourne

My wind generator is wired straight into house battery terminals, thus bypassing the Link10 multimeter so I cannot see its current generation when it's spinning fast (and producing, putatively, up to 25 amps@24V, ie, half a kw).  I want to rewire its negative lead from the minus terminal of the house battery to the upstream side of the Link10 shunt.  Currently it's connected to the downstream side of the shunt because via the house batteries negative terminal.

Where is the best place to hook the minus lead into the upstream side of the shunt?  Is there a junction box somewhere to which all the house 24V systems connect their minus (-) lead to so that Link10 can see their current use?   If so, where is it?

Thanks,
Tim

SV Third Wish
SM2K #306