Re: Lock downs on floor boards

Ken Powers SV Aquarius

Here are some photos of the two lock-downs on our floor boards.

Aquarius
SM2K #262
Currently in Thailand

On 2/19/20, Germain Jean-Pierre <jp.germain45@...> wrote:
Hi gang,

The new owner of SM444 can possibly give you some info.

IIRC, the PO of 444 had locks on his floor panels

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera SM 007 NZ
On 19/02/2020, at 2:31 PM, karkauai via Groups.Io
<karkauai=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'd also like to hear how SM owners have installed lock-downs on the floor
lockers.

Thanks
Kent and Iris
SM 243
Kristy
Leaving Georgetown Exumas for T&C, then Martinique in the next 24 hours.

On Feb 18, 2020 10:11 AM, "Joerg Esdorn via Groups.Io"
<jhe1313=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have been wondering how to install lock downs on the floor boards of my
55 so they cannot open in extreme conditions. Has anyone installed them
and could share a picture and make and model fittings used? Many thanks!

Joerg Esdorn
A55 Kincsem