Re: A54 fridge circulation pump

Oliver Henrichsen, SV Vela Nautica

Hello,

My pump is based on a brushless motor, not a stepper motor.

You asked me about building an "adapter" from old fridge system to VESC conrolled brushless pump.

My adapter replaces the original controll box.

It has the following features:

1. If any fridge freezer signals cooling needs, it activates the VESC brushless pump.

2. Rpm can be regulated from 0 to 100%

3. Pump can be stopped by switch

4. LED display of operation. Flash every 10 sec in standby.
Flasch every sec when pump is active.

5. Energy consumption. In standby some mycro uA. In operation about   15 mA.

6. Connections
- 24 Volt
- serial port VESC
- signal wires coming from fridges freezers

As I understand, you ordered the VESC and the brushless motor yourself?

Please contact me by my email, I like to send you a Video how the Pump is setup.

Fair winds

Oliver from Vela Nautica Amel54 #39
Martinique

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020, 12:47 Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...> wrote:
Oliver -

Any luck with this?

I also appreciate Thomas and others' willingness to translate engineer speak into something us laymen will understand. :)

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69