Re: Converting my Amel 54 to lithium batteries: what I did, what I like and what I don't like (after one year of full time live aboard use)

Scott SV Tengah

One more thing - I know of another A54 owner who has the 3kva inverter and he stated that it won't run his clothes washer. This is a big surprise to me because my Beko is rated for around 1500 watts I believe. But I guess the startup spike is too high for a 3kva.

Running the washing machine's 3.5 hour program on battery/inverter vs. having to run the genset for that long is one of the reasons I got lfp, so you might want to consider that.
--
ScottĀ
2007 A54 #69