Re: SM2000 - Have you replaced your dishwasher by a fridge/freezer? #galley

Paul Osterberg

We ”replaced” our dishwasher, I built a freezer using polystyrene panels 10 cm in the sides, 15 cm in the bottom, in the top we used 13 cm. Total volume about 40 liters. As liner we used a ca 1 mm Polyethylene sheet that was easily formed with a heat gun. the compressor is cooled by circulating the freshwater, works excellent. Have not measured the energy it draws, but we notice that the compressor runs significant less time than the compressor for the front opening fridge. Temperature in the freezer around -10 C, can easily be down to -18 if one so wishes
Paul on SY Kerpa SM #259
--
Skickat från Gmail Mobile