From: Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...>
To: main <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Feb 22, 2020 5:37 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Size of main anchor for Super Maramu

Pat
We will replace our 40 kg Rocna. The two first year we were super pleased with the performance we had encounter several bad gale nights without moving an inch, but the last year we have noticed that when wind shift 180 degree we have dragged even at moderate winds, that has happened during several occasions, I have googled and found several post about the relatively poor reseting properties of the Rocna. My next anchor will be a Spade.
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259