Re: Spade 180 on a 54

Courtney Gorman

Thanks I appreciate the information

-----Original Message-----
From: Halidun Karagoz via Groups.Io <halidunk@...>
To: main <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Feb 24, 2020 1:20 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Spade 180 on a 54

Hi Courtney,
It was a fellow 54 owner, Jerome, the former owner of No Stress, who pointed at my Wasi and said: that Wasi is a joke, replace it with a Spade 55kg ASAP,  and thank me later. That's exactly what i did, and i am grateful for the advice ever since. Spade worked very well for me in almost all conditions throughout the years.
Cheers
Haldun
sv Amanin A54#164

Kimden: Peter Tiner <peter.tiner@...>
Tarih: 24.02.2020 16:39 (GMT+03:00)
Alıcı: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io

Hi Haldun

Thanks for a quick answer. Sorry i misspelled your name.

Some questions which you hopefully could easily  answer:
  1. Do you think its the 55kg which is on the picture?
  2. Did you have a second anchor next to the Spade 55Kg? if so which?
  3. Did you have any problems with fitting it to the bow? Any specials?
  4. When winching it up and back into its fitting, any problems?
Best regards

\Peter SY Maiken A54 #52