From: CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Feb 24, 2020 10:10 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Rub Rail insert

Pat,

I saw the rub rail "rubbery" insert like your vintage SM... when it arrived from France for another boat, it was coiled in a circle of about 2' diameter
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar
cloudHQPowered by
cloudHQ

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 7:03 AM Patrick McAneny via Groups.Io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I contacted Maud about buying a new rub rail insert ,she cannot provide an estimate for shipping. We are thinking it may be much more than we first estimated. Has anyone had the inserts shipped to the US., and tell us what the shipping cost were. The inserts are less than $900. I fear the shipping could be more than that.
Thank You,
Pat
SM Shenanigans