Re: Flowjet refrigeration pumps overhaul

Jamie Wendell

Paul, as you have probably read in another long thread about this very subject, you are not alone. Several of us are trying to come with a viable solution that we can all use to deal with these pumps.

Stay tuned if you can wait a bit. I have ordered some parts to construct a variable-speed drive brush-less motor as conceived by Oliver on Vela Nautica - waiting for the parts now. I have been in contact directly with him.

I will start a new thread if I am successful.
Jamie
Phantom A54 #44