Re: Flowjet refrigeration pumps overhaul

Porter McRoberts

Lots of anticipation for this. Thanks Jamie.
Porter
A54-152 IBIS

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone
Www.fouribis.com

On Feb 25, 2020, at 8:47 AM, Jamie Wendell <mysticshadow54@...> wrote:

Paul, as you have probably read in another long thread about this very subject, you are not alone. Several of us are trying to come with a viable solution that we can all use to deal with these pumps.

Stay tuned if you can wait a bit. I have ordered some parts to construct a variable-speed drive brush-less motor as conceived by Oliver on Vela Nautica - waiting for the parts now. I have been in contact directly with him.

I will start a new thread if I am successful.
Jamie
Phantom A54 #44