From: Charles Bell via Groups.Io <shipbldr2000@...>
To: main <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 2:53 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Rub Rail insert

Hello Patrick,

I am refitting and Annapolis MD and need new rub rails as well...

I could help defray the cost of your trip if you can handle another suitcase. Not joking... :)

At this rate, we should consider doing a group buy on an LTL container shipment to the US. I will look into it and report back to the group if I find something.

Charles
SV Jupiter
Mango #29