From: Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...>
To: main <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 3:17 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Rub Rail insert

Hi Gary and Pat,
You don't have to put your baggage in suitcases. Just wrap it well and if necessary for handling create a handle. Saves weight too. How many surf boards have you seen as baggage. I've seen quite a few
Regards
Danny
SM 299
Ocean Pearl
On 26 February 2020 at 07:35 "Gary Silver via Groups.Io" <garysilver@...> wrote:

Pat,  I'll rummage through my paperwork and see if I can find the way-bill for the scupper shipment and see if it has a weight (standby).  My guess is it would take two large suitcases for the scupper (one for each side) but the weight would be less without the pallet.

Stand-by for news.