From: Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...>
To: main <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 4:31 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Rub Rail insert

You should see the size of boxes that land in NZ as baggage from China, and go out as baggage for departing Chinese. That's not picking on the Chinese, its just a statement of fact.
Regards
Danny
On 26 February 2020 at 09:32 "Patrick McAneny via Groups.Io" <sailw32@...> wrote:

Danny, That is just what I suggested to Diane this morning when I realized they are too big to fit a suitcase. Just roll them in,with a rope handle. Can you still check something thru the size of a tire? Its been years since we used to transport large stuff,I thought there may be new restrictions ,since they have cracked down on baggage in recent yrs.
Thanks,
Pat
SM#123