Re: A55: fresh water pump system : Beam IV on passage from Bonaire towards Santa Marta / Carthagena

Stuart Hemingway <stuart@...>

Hello Joerg & Bill,

Who ever thought you’d need a bicycle pump on a boat , but you do!

We bought this fancy cycle pump in Bonaire ( the old fashion type would be better ) pumped up the accumulator and we have water!!

THANK YOU

The pump is still running continuously though any ideas on that one?

Very best regards & thanks ..

Stuart

Stuart Hemingway AA Dipl DMS RIBA

Symbiotic Relationships Ltd.,

 Grove Park Studios,

188-192 Sutton court Road,

Chiswick,

London,

W4 3HR

Telephone

From the UK  :    001 561 371 2321

From the US  :    561 371 2321

E . Studio@...

W. www.groveparkstudios.co.uk.

On 25 Feb 2020, at 01:53, Joerg Esdorn via Groups.Io <jhe1313@...> wrote:

In my experience, there has to be nothing wrong to create this condition.   I’ve had this happen on my boat when I get back after many months away.  Or if the tank was run very low.   Pump up the tank and see whether it works.  Cheers. Joerg

Joerg Esdorn
A55 #53 Kincsem
Vigo, Spain