From: Mark McGovern <mfmcgovern@...>
To: main <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 5:17 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Bottom paint removal problem

As Doug said, it's not close to your desired location but there is a good company that does hull soda-blasting located at our marina Herrington Harbor North located in Deale, MD (~20 miles south of Annapolis) that has over 25 years experience soda blasting hulls and even some experience with Amels.  I had them take our hull down to the gelcoat last winter.  They did a very thorough yet careful job removing most of the remnants of ~15 years of various bottom paints.  Just be sure to "remind" them that you have a cast iron keel.

Here is their contact information:

OSPREY MARINE COMPOSITES
301-261-9201 • 410-867-3022 • FX 301-261-5370
www.ospreycomposites.com • jj@...

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara