Re: Headsets #solution

Matt Salatino

We started out with Eartecs. They work at a different frequency, and actually found the sound quality and range a bit better than Sena. But ours were older, and had a belt pack connected to the headphones. A bit more cumbersome, and Cindy dropped one overboard when it fell off her skimpy swim suit..... All around, we like the Sena’s better. The Sena Expand costs a bit less, and the boom mic is shorter, making it a bit less prone to knocking into things. Works great on the bow, up the mast, during docking, and scouting an anchor spot in the dinghy (close by).

On Feb 26, 2020, at 10:58 AM, Joerg Esdorn via Groups.Io <jhe1313@...> wrote:

Kent, it sounds like the Sena is a better option then.  I never looked at Sena when I bought my Eartec since I had experience with them before and my friend had used them for over a year without a problem.  Cheers. Joerg

joerg esdorn
A55 # 53 Kincsem
Vigo, Spain