From: Charle Bell <shipbldr2000@...>
To: eric <kimberlite@...>
Cc: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Group Moderators <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Feb 26, 2020 12:41 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Rub Rail insert

Welcome aboard Eric!

OK, we have Charles (me), Patrick, Mark. and Eric. We will continue waiting a couple of days to see who else wants to join.

Is anyone else jumping in?

Charles
SV Jupiter
Mango #29

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 12:12 PM eric <kimberlite@...> wrote:
I would be interested for the inserts for my Sm200 #376.
Fair Wind,Eric
Kimberlite

On February 26, 2020 at 8:54 AM Charle Bell <shipbldr2000@...> wrote:

Welcome aboard Mark!

OK, we have Charles (me), Patrick, and Mark. Let's wait a couple of days to see who else wants to join us.

In previous less than container shipments I have done, space was about $100-200/CBM (Cubis Meter) +documentation ($600-1000) +tariffs

Is anyone else jumping in?