Re: Rub Rail insert

Stefan and Anne Deerberg

Hi Charles!

It will be approx 1.5 x 1.0 x 0.8 meter and the weight about 100kg.

My sister she is living in Charlotte, so I could ask her to pic up the stuff in your place. Our plan is, to sail up north in summer, so another possibility could be to pic it up by boat, if there is a suitable place to store it for a while?

Cheers

Stefan
from cold old Germany / Hamburg

Stefan Deerberg

CEO Deerberg GmbH
Unternehmer/ Entrepreneur

Lilienthalstraße 1
21335 Lüneburg
Germany

Mobil: +49 172 7757444
stefan.deerberg@...
www.deerberg.de

Am 26.02.2020 um 17:20 schrieb Charles Bell <CruisingJupiter@...>:

Hello Stefan,

I was planning to bring the container into Annapolis, MD or the port of Baltimore.

I have a location to receive the shipment, breakbulk, and reship or allow pickup.

Do you know the amount of space your parts might need in cubic meters?

Charles
SV Jupiter
Mango #29