From: Karen Smith via Groups.Io <karenharmonie@...>
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Feb 26, 2020 4:40 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Rub Rail insert

Hi Mark,

Pending pricing detail confirmation, we are very interested in the possibility of joining the rub rail order and shipment to the US East Coast!

Has anyone researched having a custom extrusion made for the rub rails locally? In quantity it should not be expensive.

Could someone who has the rub rail sectional drawing from Amel email it to me?

Bill will explore the custom extrusion possibility!

Thanks!

Karen Smith
s/v Harmonie SM#160