Hi M & A,

Their prices seem scary at first but if you divide by 2, you get about GBP pricing.

Cheers,

On 27 Feb 2020, at 18:41, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Thank J.P. All info helps. I’ll look into the OC.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
AMEL 54 #099

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Germain Jean-Pierre via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 9:37 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Carrying Tender on Davits while crossing

Hello Mohammed & Any,

We’ve seen and rode in an OCT tender.  A very sound dinghy with many desirable features sailors appreciate.

We did a long comparative ride in varying sea state conditions; both had identical Yamaha 15 HP Enduro 2 stroke engines.  Our AB was faster if loaded with 2 adults but due to the high deadrise bottom, she did not plane with 4 people aboard.

The OCT is a bit slower but will plane with 4 due to its lesser hull deadrise. However, the AB could maintain a higher speed in rougher conditions.  The OCT rode well but had to slow down a bit.

Undoubtedly, the OCT was far dryer ride.  I have no anything with these people.  https://octenders.co.nz/

Hope this helps.

Jean-Pierre Germain

On 27 Feb 2020, at 18:17, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote: